The ISIS brides returning to Australia have been identified ahead of their arrival in Sydney and Melbourne after years with ...
Daily Mail on MSN
Muslim leader defends ISIS brides' return to Australia: 'Everything else is irrelevant'
Lebanese Muslim Association secretary Gamel Kheir, a 56-year-old conveyancer for Bankstown firm Kheir Lawyers, said the women ...
Four so-called ISIS brides and their children arrived in Australia on Thursday night after years spent detained in the al-Roj ...
One of the ‘ISIS brides’ returning to Australia is the widow of a notorious Islamic State recruiter who previously pleaded ...
Victorian Opposition Leader Jess Wilson says the return of ISIS brides poses an "unacceptable threat" to community safety.
Hosted on MSN
Bleak fate awaiting at least two ISIS brides on return to Australia - as dramatic US twist emerges
At least two ISIS brides are expected to be arrested when they return to Australia, as it emerged the United States government is helping facilitate the group's return home. Four women and their nine ...
Our security agencies have been monitoring — and continue to monitor — the situation in Syria to ensure they are prepared for ...
The families left the notorious Al-Roj camp for the Syrian capital in their second bid to return to Australia nearly two ...
Specialist police teams currently focused on major crimes will likely be redirected into long-term monitoring operations.
An ISIS bride who vowed never to return to Australia and her nine-year-old son are believed to be among a cohort of 13 women ...
A group of women and children linked to former ISIS fighters could “be met with the full force of the law”, a minister has warned.
Ben Roberts-Smith criticised the return of the "ISIS brides" in a Sydney Airport media appearance. OUR VERDICT. False.
Some results have been hidden because they may be inaccessible to you
Show inaccessible results